- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Sankofa Youth collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (details given in contact form: name, email address and phone number)
- Anonymised Google Analytics data (if consent given)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Sankofa Youth with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily submit a contact form, complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Sankofa Youth collects your data so that we can:
- Get in touch with you when you fill out our contact form.
When Sankofa Youth processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Sankofa Youth securely stores your data on our organisational email panel and excel client database.
Sankofa Youth will keep your personal contact details for 2 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing your personal contact details from our email panel and client database.
Sankofa Youth would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Sankofa Youth from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to our partner companies.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact our information officer at the email address below.
What are your data protection rights?
Sankofa Youth would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Sankofa Youth for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Sankofa Youth correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Sankofa Youth to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Sankofa Youth erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Sankofa Youth restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Sankofa Youth’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Sankofa Youth transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at 07939738630
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Sankofa Youth uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Sankofa Youth uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Sankofa Youth sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us at 07939738630
Or write to us at Sankofa 13 Monarch Way Newbury Park Ilford Essex IG2 7NY